As is the custom for most people at the New Year, I’ve made my own New Year’s resolutions relating to my life, studies and hobbies. A lot of them are to do with my own creativity and things that I’m looking forward to in the next 12 months.
- Work hard for my university degree
- Create more new characters
- See more movies at the cinema
- Control my stress and OCD
- Become more open with my emotions and experiences
- Spend more time with my family
- Write more stories
- Keep myself more organised
- See Canada
- See Colombia
These are stored in my electronic notebook as a to-do list, so when I’ve achieved each resolution, I can easily tick them off, and track them throughout the year – not just in January.